Self Assessment Tax Returns Landlords

Property Rentals and Tax

If you have an income generated from renting out your property, you will probably be required to file a self assessment tax return!

Holiday Homes

If your are renting out a holiday home and are receiving income you may be required to submit a self assessment tax return to HMRC. Please contact us for further details!


Airbnb is increasing in popularity. It is a fantastic opportunity for homeowners to rent out to holiday makers. Contact us for further information regarding tax issues surrounding Airbnb. We are up to date on all allowances available.

Rent a room relief

Hmrc have introduced rent a room relief. This effectively allows an individual to lodge at the same property without incurring any tax liability for the first £7500 subject to certain conditions.

Capital Gains Tax

Selling your second property that is not your main residence. It is highly likely that this will attract a Capital Gains Tax. Contact us for further advice and a Free no obligation appointment!

Self Assessment Tax Returns for Landlords

Please feel free to contact us to arrange a free appointment with our Accountant in Cardiff. Fully up to date with all tax legislation and allowances whatever your individual circumstances!

Self Assessment Tax Returns in Cardiff for all types of Landlords!

Contact Us

Drop us a line!

Better yet, see us in person!

We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.

Cardiff Bookkeeping and Accountancy Services

Call 02920607273